Due to the unusual and extreme weather forecast for this Saturday we have taken the decision to postpone the showing of Dirty Dancing. If it was just rain we would go ahead but the forecast wind gusts make the risk to public safety too great.
You can follow this link to see the miserable forecast http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2651654 We are really sad to give you this news. We have some proposed new dates you can vote for on our Facebook page.
If you cannot make the date you can receive a full refund. Those who have booked electronically will receive an email explaining how from MOMO Events, those who have paid at the Manor can call back in to receive a refund. However, we really hope you can join us on another date for this fantastic night.
UPDATE: the new date for this event is the 17th Of September, see the Event Page for more details.
Wedi ei bostio ar 19/08/2016