Food & Craft Market
Llanyrafon Manor local Food & Craft Market, now an established thriving Market, is held the last Sunday of every month from 10am - 3pm and showcases the very best of local producers and makers.
The Food & Craft Market at Llanyrafon Manor Rural Heritage Centre was developed as part of Taste of Torfaen Project, funded under the Wales Rural Development Programme (RDP).
- 29th January - Live Music
- 26th February - St. David’s Day theme. Live music, spinning wheels, wood whittling
- 26th March - Mothering Sunday. Live music, ticketed Afternoon Tea event in Manor
- 30th April - Easter Trail and activities. Live music
- 28th May - Bank Holiday. Our School Wheelbarrow Competition judging weekend. Up to 60 entries to view around the grounds
- 25th June - Father’s Day Gentleman’s Afternoon Tea. Live music
- 30th July - Live music. Charity dog show on site (fun day)
- 27th August - Bank Holiday. Live Music
- 24th September - Live music. Charity Dog Show
- 29th October - Live Music. Link in with 2 days Christmas Craft Fair in Manor
- 26th November - Victorian Christmas Market. Santa at the Manor. Live Music.
- 17th December - Early Christmas Market. Santa at the Manor. Live Music.
Anyone interested in a stall or requiring any information about the Market please contact Llanyrafon Manor on 01633 648562.